Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blessed!

No, the little one isn't here yet, but I am feeling a little blessed to have this day to myslef. Jonas got over his fever within 3 days and neither Jordan or I got any sickness. Jonas missed daycare on Monday and Tuesday while he recouperated. Wednesday found us at the library and doing some gardening in the yard. By the evening Jonas was getting more and more difficult and this is always the part of Jonas and sickness that I hate. The aftermath. While he is sick he is a little angel, but when he is finally better he becomes clingy for me, demanding, whiney and overall there can be quite a few tears throughout the day. I was exhausted by the evening and Jordan put Jonas to bed. This morning I called his school and asked if there was an opening for him and yes there was! I felt blessed and I really felt like I needed today to just rest and take care of some things before the long weekend. This also gives Jordan a chance to work on some research and really get ahead today because I am not too sure how this weekend will turn out. haha.

I met with my midwife today and all is well and ready to go. The little one is at -1 in my pelvis. A little lower than I had thought originally since I am definitely feeling more discomfort and sensitivity in my ribs than in my pelvis. Baby must be long because I never felt these sensations in my ribs with Jonas. Sometimes I feel like the baby will birth through my solar plexis than my vagina!

No comments: